End User License Agreement
- This is an agreement between Licensor and Licensee, who is being licensed to use the named Plugin.
- Licensee acknowledges that this is only a limited nonexclusive license. Licensor is and remains the owner of all titles, rights, and interests in the Plugin.
- This License permits Licensee to install the Plugin on one and only one production JIRA instance. Licensee will not make copies of the Plugin or allow copies of the Plugin to be made by others, unless authorized by this License Agreement.
- This Plugin is subject to a limited warranty. Licensor agrees to support any bugs/issues reported on the plugin as long as the Plugin is the direct cause for the bug/issue. Licensor also agrees to provide all future upgrades through the period of license free of cost. This limited warranty lasts for the period of validity of the purchased license. Without prejudice to the limited warranty, Licensor does not provide any warranties in respect of Licensee’s use of the Plugin with JIRA.
- In case of a breach of the Limited Warranty, Licensee's exclusive remedy is as follows: Licensee will return all copies of the Plugin to Licensor, at Licensee's cost, along with proof of purchase. At Licensor's option, Licensor will either send Licensee a replacement copy of the Plugin, at Licensor's expense, or issue a full refund.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, LICENSOR IS NOT LIABLE TO LICENSEE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CONNECTED WITH OR RESULTING FROM THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT OR LICENSEE'S USE OF THIS Plugin. Licensee's jurisdiction may not allow such a limitation of damages, so this limitation may not apply.
- This License Agreement is the entire and exclusive agreement between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Plugin. This License Agreement replaces and supersedes all prior negotiations, dealings, and agreements between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Plugin.
Copyright © 2010. All rights reserved.